Finally got my camera back
Oh I'm so happy cause I finally got my camera back on Tuesday. Wahoo!! Now you all don't have to read my posts with no pictures.

On Thursday I took some pictures at Micah's swimming lessons. There was lots of one-on-one attention as there were 4 in the class at the start but usually it was 3 kids. Alana was in his class too so he enjoyed that. It's so fun to watch him swimming short distances and apparently he had to do floats and glides, kicking drills with an object, distance swimming of 5 m, changing direction in shallow water, front and back floats and a front swim for 2 m. Friday, he passed his sunfish level and now is able to move onto Crocodile. His teacher wrote, "Wow Micah! Way to go! You swim like a fish! Awesome work this session! Remember to always listen and keep your head above water!!" Everytime I went to watch him he was bobbing up and down so I'm guessing that is what she meant.Thursday a
fternoon we went with my girlfriend
and her 2 kids to
Marineland. The ticket was expensive but for $47 I got a season's pass. The kids are still free so it'll be worth it. We had the season's passes last year (but we got them free so that was nice). We found that September was the best time as it's not as busy and a lot cooler too. We had a hard time getting there with all the construction in St. Catharines but we did spend 3 hours there.Friday, I got all my passport stuff done. I really didn't need it but Jamie was insisting. I just know that its now going to show up somewhere. I have to go pick it up a couple of days before we leave for Hawaii.
Saturday we spent some time with Gammie at the pool. We had no plans so she was kind of surprised when she called that we could come. We went to IKEA for lunch before we went home. Later for dinner I meet my girlfriend and her kids at Charles Daley Park for dinner and a swim. It's a beach area in Jordan that is lots of fun for the kids. The beach was busy.
Today we went to church and I baked away all afternoon. I'm still trying to use up all the extra baking supplies from my grandma's apartment. We went to my mom's for dinner so I thought I'd make her some of her famous pumpkin pie. She just loved it and she took some home too. Made some cranberry bread and corn muffins for tomorrow too. I am going to send a care package to a family in our small group at church that just had a baby two weeks ago.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home