Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

March kit reveal day!!






So here are my creations this month. I was just trying to get stuff done hence why I got 5 pages done in 3 days so I think that is good. My favourites are the water play and the everyday life one. Also the colours are off in my scanner. The Sibling background is a light blue and the a day out with grandma is a light green colour.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Heather, these are AWESOME!! I love how different they all look! My favorite is the siblings one! (love the circles!)

12:45 PM

 
Blogger Heather M. said...

You totally ROCKED this kit, Heather! Awesome work!

11:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home