Halloween Fun



Yesterday was filled with fun as we went to Puddicombes farms in addition to doing all the Halloween stuff. At Puddicombes we went through a maze to get to the pumpkin patch, saw all the petting zoo animals they have, had a train ride and then a tractor ride through the farm. Micah remembered the last time we were there and kept asking what there was to do next. I really had wanted to pick apples but we just didn't have the time. Hopefully, we'll be able to get back.

I did end up sending Micah to school for Halloween. I made him this turtle costume about a week before when he wanted to be a turtle. But in that week he wanted to change to being a "spiderboy" (must be from school as he hasn't watched spiderman) and the other one was being a dragon. I liked the idea of a turtle costume better and he did still wear it. I just made the shell out of cardboard and then he wore green clothes underneath. Here are all the kids (as much as they would sit still). They did a party and a walk around school with the other kids.


Then later at night we went to THE BIG TOP BASH at church. It's a huge community outreach event with lots of kids activities including pony rides, visiting with the huge fire truck and the police car, bouncy castles, free hot dogs, free candy apples and popcorn and lots and lots of games. Micah was very excited to go but apparently he didn't want to wear his turtle costume. I thought about it and wondered how he would do on the games and such. So at last minute he says he wants to be a shark. So I get together blue clothes and Jamie quickly makes a fin for his back. So we go to put it on when we get there and he doesn't want to wear it. Oh well. He did get his face painted to be a dog so I guess he kind of was dressed up. Kendra was Pebbles. I found this awesome deal on a dress at Once Upon a Child and couldn't pass it up. I have been tring to get Kendra to wear the hair for a while now but she kept trying to take it out. Last night she kept it in with the thinner elastic kind of hair ties. She was dressed right but I didn't get all that great of pictures of her in it. I think I'll have to dress her up again to get a good picture.

5 Comments:
super cute pics!!! looks like you all had a great time!
10:47 PM
Great costumes! You were so busy! sounds like a lot of fun!
8:13 AM
Such cute photos!!!!
1:00 AM
cute costumes!!! looks like a great time!
11:58 AM
too cute Heather! I like the turtle costume and Kendra's hair up in a ponytail like that is adorable!
5:04 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home