Getting better





I could get the pictures to upload to the previous post so here are some of the pictures I got this weekend. Kendra is a little better but still clingy and she had a slight fever this afternoon. We went to scrapbooking this morning but I think it was more a hinderance rather than a help. Kendra was with me as not to get the other kids sick and the youngest daycare girl was potty training so she had some accidents (she is doing good otherwise).Today Micah didn't want to go to school again. I think it was a combination of the rain and being up later last night (he has Kids Konnect on Tuesdays) and hence he was tired. He cried the whole way there and in the classroom. Usually he is good when the daycare kids are here as Alana goes to school and so does Micah. It seemed that once I forced him to put his indoor shoes on he was fine.
Trying to organize Micah's birthday party for Sunday. Not sure exactly what to do yet but we might just have a party without "doing" anything special. Unless you got ideas for me.

1 Comments:
great photos Heather. They are all so "Fall-ish" and pretty!! As for the birthday party I dont have any ideas, but as long as you are all together it will be great!
2:36 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home