New school picture
Okay so I'm going a bit back in time but thought I'd share this picture of Micah on picture day this week. I got the inspriation from Sue's picture she took of Connor. We had quite a struggle with the shirts that day. Apparently he wanted to wear this white t-shirt for the pictures dispite the choice of 4 shirts he could have worn. I did get him to put a nicer one on top for this picture but when I got him to school (a bit late since I took pictures) he took off the shirt. The teacher said she got him to wear another shirt that I put in his backpack for the pictures so I hope they turned out okay. I was really glad that I sent him (dispite his being sick in the morning) as the teacher was back and all the kids were in the class picture.Also Micah took his first formal art class on Friday. The school had someone come in and they did self-portraits. They brought the pictures home and just amazing what they got an almost 4 year to do. There were using pastels so that must have made it easier. I will have to get a picture tommorrow and upload it for you.
With Kendra's fever yesterday I ended up going to bible study by myself. Well great times and good food (really not so great though when on a diet - I started up again but I'm not doing well so far). We are going to study the Early Church in the next year which I'm hoping that I will get some info out of it. I really don't understand all the geography to the "world" way back then so I'm hoping it will clear some things up. We had fun playing the 90's version of Trivial Pursuit too.
Today we went and picked up my mom's car so that she didn't have to rent a rental to come home from the airport. We did a quick tour of Happy Rolph's with the kids before doing it. Totally forgot my camera though URGH!! It's has a petting zoo with mostly farm animals but there are also Llama's. There are lots of ducks too. There is a playground too. It's changed a bit since I had been there last but change for the better.
So after we got the car I did some shopping. Did the 50th Anniversary celebration at walmart. Lots of deals on there. Also did some scrapbook shopping for the faithbooking group I have. I have a budget to deal with so it should be fun. I didn't get some of the things that I was hoping for at the dollarstore though. Just have to get enough stuff for the first night and I think I have done that. Of course, I had to stop at one of my favourite little stores and got some awesome Heidi Swapp chipboard for me.

1 Comments:
Wow! Micah looks so grown up! Glad his teacher could get another shirt on him! ;)
12:15 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home