I've been tagged
by Kimmie of course. So here it goes:
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? I love being near family but oh to be on the south island of New Zealand where it's warm all the time and the views are goregous.
2. What's your favourite article of clothing? I think it's changes sometimes but generally my yoga pants from costco.
3. Favourite physical feature of the opposite sex? He's skin and bones but totally his butt
4. What's the last CD that you bought? Kids Praise CD
5. Where's your favourite place to be? At home spending time with my kids and scrappin
6. Where is your least favourite place to be? Outside in the winter !! worse to be working in the winter outside.
7. What's your favourite place to be massaged? My feet and neck
8. Strong in mind or strong in body? Right now it's mind but I used to be very fit in high school. I need my body back.
9. What time do you wake up in the morning? 6:45 am - never fails no matter how early or late I go to bed
10. What is your favourite kitchen appliance? My little toaster oven.
11. What makes you really angry?
12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? Well I used to play piano when smaller and I played trumpet until I had Micah.
13. Favourite colour? These days it's aqua or hints of aqua and brown.
14. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV? Totally SUV
15. Do you believe in an afterlife? I believe in Heaven (well in Hell too but I'm not going there)
16. Favourite children's book? Anything Dr.Suess or Robert Munch
17. What is your favourite season? So hard to pick - Summer is nice but it can get hot. I love those transition phases (like right now) that are not too hot and not too cold (or wet as in spring).
18. What is your least favourite household chore? Cleaning the kitchen (why does it have to be the one that needs doing all the time)
19. If you could have one super power, what would it be? This one is hard. To life like Jesus is totally like a super power I suppose.
20. If you have a tattoo, what is it? Would never have a tatoo. Wouldn't violate my body in that way.
21. Can you juggle? I'm good with two but not doing all that well with 3. Jamie on the other hand is a pro.
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? My grandfather who died when I was 8 and Tina (I so miss her especially at our other roomates wedding).
23. What's your favourite day? Saturday.
24. What's in the trunk of your car? A stroller and an extra blanket to protect the carpet in the van
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Man so tough. Just went for sushi on Sunday and I never get it so it's a nice treat but the hambugers we had tonight are so good (sirloin burgers).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home