Swimming/Camping/daycare/Gelatins


Micah had a camping night out with Grandpa last night. They set up the tent and then headed out for ice cream before going to bed.
I saw them this morning before they headed out to McDonald's for pancake breakfast and apparently Micah really enjoyed it. They are way too cute!!

Micah had his first week of swimming. He seemed to be a little hesitant the first day but it looks like he is enjoying it. On Friday they had their life jackets on and went into the deep end. Micah didn't want to let go (along with two others) so this poor teacher had to lug all three of them across the pool.I also had to take the daycare kids on Thursday and Friday. On Friday Alana had to go to the bathroom so I had to take all four kids there too. Micah ended up taking off on me as he just wanted to play at the playground there. Well that was scary as I didn't know where he had gone. I really hope he doesn't pull stuff like that again. He got a stern talking too for sure so I hope he clues in.

So the daycare thing is working out well (minus the lost Micah episode). They came for two full days this week and they seem to be enjoying it. I try to do crafts with them and they like that. Thankfully it was cooler on Thursday adn Friday so we could play outside most of the time. Not sure how I'm going to manage them inside the house in the winter. They are great kids. They stay so close and listen really well. Larissa just loves the baby swing a lot. We are getting a swing set from freecycle this weekend but apparently Jamie says it's in rough shape. Hopefully we can clean it up so they can use it.Wendy, the owner of Scraptivity called on Friday and asked if I would be interested in being on the Gelatins DT. I was very excited as she only picked part of the Scraptivity DT and I couldn't believe I was picked with the talent there is. I feel really bad for the others though as if I was there I'd be feeling down too. It was a real pick me up for sure. So apparently I will be getting the new CHA stamps and have to do a bunch of layouts with them. The new gelatins website is up (looks awesome Tammy) so take a look. http://www.gelatinstamps.com/

3 Comments:
I'm so glad to hear things are going so well, and Micha i'm sure won't do that again!!!
HUGE congrats on being asked tobeo nthe DT for Gelatins, you go Heather, your stuff rocks!
8:27 PM
Congrats on the Gel-A-Tins DT gig - can't wait to see your stuff on the site!!
11:52 PM
oh no fair Heather!! You get ALL the stamps?!? But very exciting for you! Congrats!
3:13 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home