Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy Father's Day

We had Jamie's family over for lunch after church on Sunday. I went all out with the seafood since the only time I can have it is when we have people over (Jamie doesn't like it). Avril cooked all the food so that Jamie didn't have to BBQ. The shrimp was awesome.

My mom came out later to visit as she just got back from her trip to Virginia. She had many gifts for the kids. Kendra got a cute outfit and a little pony (apparently there are many ponies running wild were she was). Micah got a Tic Tac Toe game with little bugs and a frog that grows when put in water.

Tonight we signed the mortgage refinancing agreements. So now just to get the appraisel done and sign the legal stuff. It'll be so nice to get stuff done around the house. Hopefully I can stretch the money out as much as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home