Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Making Memories TOOT

Today was a total whirl win day of trying to get layouts packaged and out for shipping. Yesterday I had the Canadian Scrapbookers toot and today I got an email from Robin at Memory Makers requesting a layout for their upcoming Idea Book due to come out in October. My whole nap time was filled with making phone calls to figure out exactly I had to do. I have a few sginitures to get for this page too since their are 12 photos on it. It didn't help that I had quite a few calls from the person doing our refinancing of our mortgage. Wendy was a doll and got me all set up with her USPS accounts and USPS is coming to get it tommorrow morning. It'll get there way faster than Canada Post would. I got my page mailed out for Canadian Scrapbooker late in the day and CP said it would for sure get there by Monday.

Other than the chaos, I had scrapbooking at church tonight. Which was hard because I had no time to preplan. I grabbed the page that I started last night for the Guest Designer Scraplift at Scraptivity and I just printed off some journalling (thankfully I had already prepared earlier) and grabbed some stuff. I thought I wouldn't get anything done but I got 3 pages done (with a little bit of work when I got home). The envy page is for my guest designer lift of my good friend Patti's page. So here are some more for my Florida album. I think I have 6 layouts left. WAHOO!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

congrats on the DOUBLE toots!! You deserve it! I cant believe these are your first ones, actually! :)

11:54 AM

 
Blogger Amy said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO freaking HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Heather, I am so so so happy for you! I know how long you've wanted this and am so happy that you're getting the recognition that you SO much deserve!! All in God's timing right!! So happy for you!! Love the LO! too!! :)

2:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home