Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Change in style/size??








I thought I'd upload the pages that I did at CKC Buffalo in the late hours in the morning. Then I ask the question about the size and style of the layouts. Do you like it?? This FLorida mini album was meant to be quick (as my vacation photos always seem to take so long to scrapbook). So here I am with a 8 1/2x11 format and a very graphic style. So totally different than what I usually do but I'm loving it. Not sure how this will change things though with my style. I at least have my yearly album in 12x12 so I will continue with that but we'll have to see if I want to change that for next year.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! Love the size, lvoe the style! Looks awesome Heather!!!

8:15 AM

 
Blogger [ .: Hols :. ] said...

I love it too! Great way to mix it up!

9:37 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

those pages are awesome!! love the way you got so many pictures on each of them, but none of them look cluttered! it is fun to mix up your sizes every once in a while!

11:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home