Fun Fest
Today, I went with the kids to the Fun Fest held at the Grimsby Peach King Arena. It was all free and lots of fun. I wanted to go to get the kids helmets fitted properly but there was lots of other stuff to do there too. I got the kids prints done for Child Find, Micah got to play golf, get into a police car and a fire truck, Micah rode briefly in a motorized kids Jeep and so much more. There were a lot of safety organizations there that you filled up 10 stickers for a chance at some draws and so we got that done, had some BBQ lunch and went home. I had won a plant as a door prize at the fair and then they called us later that Micah won a prize too. Micah had won a Wendy's pocket pouch that goes around your waist along with a bell for his bike. We saw two of the moms from my baby talk group there so it was nice to catch up with them. Totally forgot to bring my camera (oh well).
Later in the afternoon my mom, grandma and Winnie came over for a visit with the kids. That was nice and I'm glad that Grandma is getting out, especially on such a nice day.
After they left, I put a weed fabric over my garden and planted most of my vegetables before going in for dinner. Later this evening I saw a bunny out so I hope he stays away from my lettuce. The garden is raised up so it's harder to get too but in previous years he has nibbled at them at least a little bit. My plants are so little right now that one chomp and they are gone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home