Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Meet the teacher

I went to the Early Years Centre in Beamsville today only to find out that it's a program you sign up for. Oppps! Well they had room for us. Today was all about growing things. We did lots of projects including, using die to colour a carnation, starting our own bean and flower seeds, take a perennial home and a potatoe with cotton balls and grass seed made to look like a mouse. I had to carry all of this home including a unhappy Micah because I made him leave in the middle of the story as he was not sitting nicely. I also picked up my money from the mom to mom sale a couple of weeks ago. I made $103. WAHOO!!

Then after Kendra went down for a nap, the neighbour listened in the baby monitor and Micah and I went off to school. It was a orientation day to meet the teachers, prepare for school including a ride on a bus. Micah loved that part but he wasn't too keen on sitting still to watch the movie on safety on the bus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home