Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Summer's Here

Today was very hot. I heard on the radio it was 34 degrees Celisus but I'm not sure if I heard wrong with the two toddlers in the new van making noise. I peeked my head out the door at about 8 am and it was already hotter outside than in the house (that was 25 deg C) so I turned on the air conditioning in the house and got the kids outside to play before it got too hot.

The kids had a blast in the little pool I got from Walmart the other day. It's a fishing set for toddlers. It comes with a small blow up pool, three fish and a fishing rod, all for $10 (great deal I say). Got this awesome shot of Micah splashing around in the pool and Kendra looking at something in the pool. These were only two of the many shots I got today but they were both buck naked so I don't want to post those.

1 Comments:

Blogger Just Rhonda said...

looks like the kiddies had fun! And that fishing set sounds like a GREAT deal!!!

2:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home