Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

June kit and CKC Buffalo here we come




This months kit was a lot of fun. The We R Memory keepers paper was fabulous and I loved the flowery paisley stamps. I got four pages done and a couple of cards (Happy early Birthday Avie).

I'm busy preparing for Creating Keepsakes Convention (CKC) in Buffalo, New York. I leave early tommorrow morning and come back late on Saturday night. I have volunteered for the event and apparently I'm going to be a teachers assistant. How fabulous is that that I get to learn the concepts of the class, maybe meet some more scrapbooking celebreties AND get paid to do it.

Also it seems that Micah's few spots haven't turned into blisters so no chicken pox yet but it still could be coming (I hope!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home