Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Garage sales/wedding shower

Today we had a not so great garage sale. We only made about $35 and then there was the $17 I paid for the ad. Was not worth it for all that work. So mental note not to have a garage sale in June again. I have had them in July and September with lots of sucess before but I guess the summer is new to everyone and they are out and enjoying it not garage saling.

This afternoon was my cousins wedding shower. I only knew 3 or 4 people there but it was fun. It looked like she got lots of stuff from her registry which was nice. There was a game for the bride to be and no games for us so that was fun. Man I wished I had taken a camera. There was only a polorid camera there and it was so difficult for me to watch them do that (the scrapbooker that I am).

Micah was hiliarous tonight. He was playing doctor on me with the stethoscope and he is checking out my arm. I say, "so what is in my arm that your checking?". He says, "Monkeys". I laughed. Kids and there imagination. Apparently, I have one in each arm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home