Busy week - cat to vet, Kendra's room redecorated, Day care kids coming, swimming and port dalhousie
On Tuesday we were at my MIL pool for the morning and then we did the IKEA tour to get some decor items for Kendra's new room. I had been there a while ago and wanted a certain curtain that was out of stock. She had told me 3 weeks and when I went back they were telling me the same thing. So we off and went to the Etobicoke store to get them.
Then my sister in law came over yesterday and today and we got all the painting done in Kendra's room. We went to pick up the paint yesterday and then spent sometime at Port Dalhousie with the kids. I guess we tired them out as they both had naps and we got to paint for 3 hours. We then painted all evening long and got two coats on the ceiling and three coats on the walls done along with one coat on the table and chairs set I got from IKEA. I got the last coat of paint on the chair set just now and so hopefully will be able to get everything back together tommorrow.
I was out all last weekend and didn't really notice but on Monday night Jamie was telling me that he thinks that there was something wrong with one of our cats. It appears that our cats had a fight one night and Oreo got most of it right underneath his arm. It was starting to get infected and so we took him to the vet on Tuesday and he was there for 2 days so they could get the infection out. Thankfully, Oreo was good and they were able to just flush it out (they had to reopen the wound 3 times a day) as they wanted to do $600 surgery. It ended up being $280 so much better on the pocketbook.
Today I had the two girls that are coming to my house part-time for daycare for 3 hours. They are great kids but a litle overwhelming with 4 of them. The transition is not just for the kids adjustment. LOL!! They were discovering some things that I need to put away of course (my kids know not to go into certain rooms). It's harder to keep track of 4. Some were up and some were down. Kendra fell down and hit the bed and floor in our room and ended up cutting her lip and there was blood coming out of her mouth. Kendra is fine now but thankfully, it wasn't one of their kids. Hopefully, it'll get easier as I get used to the kids.

5 Comments:
You have definitely had a busy week! Hope the weekend can be a little relaxing for you!
12:43 AM
oh my gosh Heahter what a day!! can we see some phtoos of her room? Sounds like you did a great job! I am thinking about doing Ian's soon too! I'm tired of it! :)
10:03 AM
Good luck, Heather! Sounds like you're going to have your hands full! Post some photos of Kendra's room!! We'll be moving Aili to a big girl bed soon and need all the ideas I can get! :)
2:12 PM
sounds like you are BUSY!!! I'm sorry we couldn't hook up in Port, next month for sure I'm looking forward to it!!! hope things settle into a routine for you with the kidlets!!!
10:17 PM
sounds very busy! but at least you got the painting in pretty quickly! Are you going to post some pictures of the new room?
3:46 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home