Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Taking in kids for Daycare

I saw an ad in the paper needing parttime daycare for two kids and I decided to call just to find out. It was funny as it was a friend of mine's friend that I have meet before at a Pampered Chef party. Well we have trying to figure out the JK thing as her daugther is going to the Catholic school and Micah is going to the public school. She is coming over this week sometime to chat with me about it and let the kids play together. It looks quite probably that they will be coming so it'll be nice to get some extra money in but we'll have to see how I do with 4 kids.

The weekend had no plans but we seemed to keep busy. Friday we had to go sign the papers for the new mortgage. We put more money on it so we could get the windows and some other stuff done around the house. Saturday, Jamie went out to look into new windows in the house and did some shopping. My inlaws came over on Saturday morning and we went to Tim's with the kids. Saturday afternoon I went with Micah to the splash pad in Burlington with Patti and Brianna and then to their house for dinner and some playtime. Sunday we were both on kids church at church and then my mom, grandma and winnie came over for dinner. We had fun.

Kendra is really getting into the new words now. She says up "bup", fish "ish", gone "ga" and she says kitty. She grunts quite a lot but she is learning.

Today it rained quite alot and the kids had a blast playing in the puddles before we went to play group. Kendra just got some rain boots from Gammie and they are way too big for her but she wanted to wear them and be like her big brother. So I got some shots of her splashing in the puddles. Don't want to post the photos incase I use the pics for my Making Memory Masters Submission (MMM).

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It sounds like you had a great weekend! Lots of great photos too!

Hopefully the daycare thing works out for you! Good luck! :)

11:42 AM

 
Blogger Sue Sykes said...

Good luck with the daycare thing - I have trouble with my own two... I can't imagine four! :)

12:06 AM

 
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

You are a good lady take more kids!!! Hope that works out well.
I love it when kids start saying more words! It is soo cute!!!

11:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time you go to the splash pad with Pattie let me know and mnaybe I can come too. Can't wait to see pictyres of Kendra in the puddle.

9:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home