Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Scrappin up a storm/Funerals

I went to the visitation and funeral for my girlfriend's mother that died this past week. It was a really nice service and oh the reunions. There were all my old youth pastors there and I even meet some of my old teachers from when I lived in St. Catharines.

I have been trying to get my Making Memories entry going so I have been scrappin as much as I can. I have one page done for it but I have also got the July Scraptivity kit to work on too. I really am loving the 3 pages that I have done so far. This kit totally rocks and so do the stamps. I know it won't be hard to do many more pages.

Last night went to a 2Peas crop. I'm really starting to get to know people now that I have been there about 3 times. I had fun listening to Sarah. She is hilirious. I went with Elizabeth, Janette and Jane from this area and then VickiS! and JennS! came too.

I got lots done last night too. Two two pagers and one single page. Of course some of them preplanned but I love it when I can just go and do it. I always spend way too much time on the computer instead of scrappin. So on that note, I should go and scrapbook.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like you are scrapping up a storm!! I cant wait to see what you did with the July kit.

12:42 PM

 
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

Sounds awesome. Great work!

9:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home