Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Just beautiful wedding (my cousin)










Yesterday Jamie and I were at my cousin Stephanie's wedding at the Royal Botanical gardens in Burlington. The wedding was just beatiful and I was having fun playing with my camera all day. I basically stood behind the photographer with my zoom lens and oh my goodness I some awesome shots. These are just a taste. It was so nice to be away from the kids and it was just Jamie and I with ADULTS. The kids had a blast with Gammie, papa and Auntie Avie though.

Jamie has had a cold for the last little while and last night he wasn't the greatest but this morning I guess he woke up with some chest pains so he went to the hospital. It ended up being Bronkistis but we got quite the scare this morning. I thought not much of it at first but when 2 hours had passed I got this overwhelming feeling (God talking to me in the spirit) to pray after and ended up calling the parents. Well apparently, he had a a EKG test at the same time (they wanted to check since his grandfather had a history of heart disease). All went well praise God.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

gorgoeus pics Heather!!!

9:59 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Great photos, Heather!!

Good to hear that nothing is serious with Jamie - hope he feels better soon!

Kendra's room looks great! Love the yellow and red!!

11:54 AM

 
Blogger Amy said...

The photos are beautiful and so glad to hear that Jamie is ok!!!

2:27 PM

 
Blogger Sue Sykes said...

Beautiful photos! I love her dress!
Glad to hear Jamie is okay - we went through the same thing with Gary - it's nerve racking!
*Big Hugs*

1:07 AM

 
Blogger Crystal said...

Good to read about your family and the busy summer you are having, Heather! Hope the daycare thing works out for everyone!

5:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home