Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Friday, September 08, 2006

First Day of School

On Wednesday I took Micah over to meet his teacher and get aquainted with some of the kids and the classroom. He had fun doing the scavender hunt to find things that he will be using everyday. Today, we went back for the whole afternoon with only half the class and without Mommy and he did fine. I was sad a little bit but glad at the same time. I took some pictures with the film camera so you'll have to wait for those.

I had to wake up Kendra to pick Micah up so I see this is going to be a regular thing. I hope that Kendra adjusts okay. When the daycare girls are here it's going to be worse.

So we got back the digi camera today so that was nice. It came while Micah was at school. That cost $205 but thanfully they shipped it back with no cost to us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home