Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Swing set/beach fun

So the swing set is all done now after many trials of getting other sets. The daycare kids enjoyed it today. They are swing manaics. Here is a picture but it does have a tire on the end now.


This is Micah just goofing around as normal. It was Kendra's nap time and he went upstairs and got part of her bathing suit out of the bag and put it on. I knew it was big on her but I had no idea it would fit him.

We went back to the beach on Tuesday afternoon and picked up the tire on the way back. Lots of fun.

Wednesday I took Micah to gammie's to swim while Kendra and I went shopping. Well I went there to get some stuff at Ikea but wow it was a zoo with the new catagolue out. I didn't get all the parts I needed for my new scrappin table. I guess I have to go back next week to get the legs. The table can tilt and it has a clear area for tracing. That might be a nice feature.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ROFL! That picture of Micah will be priceless in about 10 years!!

3:43 PM

 
Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

Micha is so hilarious!!! can't wait to see your desk sounds cool!

10:15 PM

 
Blogger Heather M. said...

Cute photos!!!!! Can't wait to see your desk! I have been eyeing one at Ikea for a long time!

12:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home