Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Sad news!!/New Faithbooking class blog

My mom's girlfriend that she has known since just after high school died on Thursday morning. She had been battling a cancer for the second time and we were aware about a week and a half ago that she didn't have much time left. The only thing I feel bad about it that my mom and grandma who knew her best are in British Columbia right now. She is trying to see if she can change flights but if it's going to cost too much money than she isn't going to do it. It's really hard to deal with the fact that my parents are the same age.

Kendra had a fever last night and so she is a bit under the weather. She woke up at 5 with more fever and I had to sleep the rest of the morning with her on my chest as she wouldn't go back in her crib and laying beside me just wouldn't do. Totally a blessing that Jamie's mom took Micah last night and this morning. The daycare kids came today anyway but Kendra's fever seems to be better now.

So I've been hard at work with my faithbooking class for the teens in the last two weeks. It's still not done but I do have a new blog started for it if you want to follow along. It's going to be 18 page mini-book that we do new techniques in each class from now until the end of May. Here is the new blog address: www.faithbookingatlakemount.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home