Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Weekend Fun

Here is me playing with my new 50 mm lens. I'm having a hard time getting it to focus properly but that is the nature of the lens. Hopefully I will get the nack of it soon. So here is one of Micah in the back yard and one of Kendra throwing one of her fits. It's so funny that I laugh at her. Today she threw herself on the floor and pounded her fists up and down on the floor. It only lasts about 20 - 30 seconds generally.

I took Micah fishing last night with his new fishing rod. I bought it a while ago but it's an early birthday present. Wanted him to use it for a while before his birthday (the sucky part about being born after summer you can't get them new bikes etc.) He had a blast and was asking to go again today but he wrote all over his wall with pencil crayon so I told him no after that stunt. He fished all by himself too although I was afraid that he would drop it in the water.

Tonight we made Micah finish his meat at dinner (he doesn't really like meat that much) and we would take him to a surprise. Jamie wanted to go mini-golfing but it was a surprise to Micah (just in case it was closed). So we tried to go to the one in Grimsby which we did find out was closed but we ended up going on to Centennial Parkway in Hamilton and went to a mini golf there. We had a blast but oh my how prices inflate. It was $9 each per adult and $6 for children. So $24 later for about 1 hour 15 minutes of entertainment. I was a bit worried with Kendra as I knew there was lots of water to want to play with but the employees gave us her own ball and putter. She was very happy just walking around the courses looking like she was doing it. She was just too cute!! I used my new lens again. Micah was hiliarous with his tongue. He put it out when he was putting. So like his mother in this regard.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather M. said...

Cute photos!!!!!!

10:07 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

great new photos!! Looks like he had a great time! ! hope his behaviour is getting better nowtoo!

6:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to see one of Kendra's tantrums. Her melt dows are so cute they wuill be hard to beat!

8:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home