Exciting times at our faithbooking group
Tonight was really exciting at my scrapbooking for teens group I am doing. I was very nervous about tonight as the topic was all about becoming saved. The Lord always has a plan and it was so exciting tonight. One of the girls, who believed in Jesus but just hadn't really "confessed with your mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord" (Roman 10:9) said a prayer after me about letting Jesus be the boss of her life and how He died on the cross for her sins. It was so exciting to be a part of that. I actually ended up driving her home after class so I got to talk with her stepmom (who I know) briefly about it. What an awesome feeling to have lead someone to become saved.
If you want to check out our faithbooking blog (and my pages) check this link.
www.faithbookingatlakemount.blogspot.com
On the weekend we had a birthday party for my MIL on Saturday. The kids had a blast and didn't want to leave as normal (she has a huge selection of toys for the kids). They got in some fried chicken from Sobey's which was way better than Kentucky Fried Chicken and we had our famous wacky cake of course.
On Monday, I got some errands done which went well with the kids in tow. I had to update the health cards and got my passport done (just in case I want to fly to the US as it will be mandatory to fly with a passport when travelling to the US by plane - just being prepared for maybe a trip to California in January to CHA). I tried to get Micah some used ice skates too as he has skating trips with school planned. I didn't find anything small enough but I think maybe for this year I'll just send him with those bob skates (I think that is what they are called).
Yesterday, was a very warm day too so after I got Micah from school I raked up the leaves a bit so the kids could play in it and took some pictures. I didn't get all that many good ones and not a good one of them together but here are a few of them. Really did notice the difference in white balance settings as I forgot to change it on the first few pictures.
Today, I ended up going to Canadian Tire to get some of those LED Christmas lights as well as I saw a thing in the flyer that Jamie might like for Christmas. So we get it home and we have to wrap it up right away to be able to hide it. I told Micah it was a secret. Well Jamie gets home and he says, "We got you a present but it's a secret". The conversation goes on and then the next time Micah says, "Yeah it's a different type of chair". Gotta love kids that can't keep a secret. It's a good thing Micah didn't know how to explain it so at least he is still somewhat wondering what that means.

2 Comments:
LOL! What a cutie trying to keep a secret from dad!
Sounds like you had an amazing faithbooking session! That is awesome! I am going to go check out that blog now...
9:46 AM
Your faithbooking session sounded amazing!!! How awesome - I want to check out your blog too! WTG Heather - you are doing a really good thing here.
12:29 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home