Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Creating Keepsakes wants my page

Well I'm very excited that I got an email from Creating Keepsakes this morning asking for a layout I did a while ago. Not my best work but wahoo!!!!! And it's a two pager too so $100US wahoo!!!!! I have a question to ask first before it's a go but I'm still excited to be asked.

Today I was at my church's crop. It was nice to chat with the ladies and share my news. I got five pages done too so that was a very productive day.


Also got to visit with my girlfriend who had her baby on Thursday. She actually was due in the first week of December but this baby wanted to come early. In fact, Daddy was on a business trip in Quebec and had to get a flight home arriving only minutes before she ended up having the c-section. It's a good thing he was able to get a flight so quickly. They named her Emma Jane and she was still 8 lbs 9 oz even though she was 4 weeks early. Got a few pictures too. I love the family one I got and I so wished I had done one when Kendra was born.

This week I also got my carpets cleaned. All the stains we had are all gone now so I'm excited. Some stains I thought were permanent came out. It was all free too as I had mentioned to my girlfriend that I needed to my carpets too when she mentioned about renting one. She called on Thursday and dropped it off that afternoon. I tried to give her some money for sharing but she wouldn't take it. We are so totally blessed.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Very exciting to have your page published in CK! Do you know what issue? I'll have to look for it!!

4:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohooo big congrats on getting the ck pub! I am so thrilled for you!! That is very exciting! And the layout is incredible!! I didn't even know she was expecting! How exciting please pass on my congrats to C and her family!!

10:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huge congrats on the pub request Heather!!! that's awesome!! and that lil Emma is adorable!

9:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the CK page! That is awesome!

10:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home