Weekend in New York State
On Saturday, Jamie went with the kids and my dad to the ski hill while my dad's wife and I hung out and chatted. Ethan was very tired and ended up sleeping until about 3 pm that day until he caught up on the lack of sleep. The kids came back around 1:30 having skiied at ski school. Kendra apparently did very well, mastering most of the skills but not being able to combine them. They had fun.
After dinner, I put all 3 kids in the bathtub but after that my asthma started up. Of course, I brought every drug under the sun other than my inhaler. So I decided to stick it out for the night. I really only slept for about 4 hours but was okay. It wasn't until I had to start dealing with packing up (we were planning on going home after lunch) and the baby I was having a hard time. We decided to go home so Jamie and my dad packed us up and off we went. Thankfully, Ethan was good and slept most of the way. The kids were great at being quiet for most of the way. We got home without stopping by about 11:30 in the morning.
I was much better after having the inhaler but am just getting over it I think today. It was an allergic reaction to something. It's a log cabin so it's easy for mice and bugs to get in. They have tried to seal it up but it seems that it's better but they still figure out a way to get in. I just have to remember to bring my inhaler next time and I'm sure I'll do fine for a weekend.
We also went out to drop off the kids at Jamie's parents house last night. We had dinner there too and the two of them were loving up Ethan. What a blessing to have them in our lives!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home