Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Summer Update

Well the summer was a busy one and hence I haven't blogged much.

The highlights include:

° Micah's t-ball on Monday nights
° Some Tuesdays was Water aerobics
° Having the girls over 3 days a week
° Going swimming almost everyday and sometimes twice with swimming lessons
° Kendra passed her Sea Turtle swimming level and now will put her head under the water and do some short swims.
° Micah passed both Level 2 and Level 3. He is starting to get the front crawl really well and can swim quite far especially being the youngest in the group. He loved the slides and we went to some other pools that he went off the 3 m diving board too.
° The second week in August I went with the kids to a church camp with my girlfriend and her girls while Jamie was at home taking the wood off of the garage and putting up new siding (it was a difficult task too as the garage need lots of extra support since it's so old).
° We went camping for one night at Jellystone Park in Niagara Falls with a couple and their son from church.
° The last week of August, Jamie and I went off to Greece for 8 days on our 10th anniversary while the kids had their own little vacation with the grandparents for the week (I will post more about this in a bit).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home