Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Changes again!!

Jamie just switched jobs at the end of August. His old job called a while ago and asked if he wanted to come back. Jamie wasn't very happy at the new job after te 5 1/2 months so after some prayer and discussions with the old boss Jamie is now back at his old job. It's been a nice break for him to be away from it and there has been much blessings that have been accomplished by the short term switch. He started last week back at his "old" new job if that isn't confusing.

I cleaned my scrapbook room last weekend and oh the difference it makes. It's not totally clean and I don't think it every will ever be but I want to scrapbook now. I have done so many pages in the last week it's been nice. They are not all works of art but the pages are getting done. I finished up a mini-album for my Florida/disney pictures. I did lots of mini pictures with all the same papers. The resizing took a while but once it was done the book was very quick to complete. Trying to finish up all the odd pages in the 2006 album. Getting some of it done.

5 Comments:

Blogger Leigh Penner said...

That's great, Heather. I started cleaning my space last night and ended up getting distracted and made a card for my friend's birthday. I'll press on this evening... :)

4:08 PM

 
Blogger Holly A said...

It's true, tidying up the scrap space makes it so much easier to be productive. I need to do that sometime soon! :-)

It's good to hear that Jamie is happier at work now. Congrats to him on his old/new job.

10:16 AM

 
Blogger Crystal said...

Hi, Heather! I haven't been here in ages but I had fun catching up with all your news. It sounds like Florida was lots of fun for your family. We were in Miami before and after our South America trip and I can see why people love going there in the cold Canadian winter.

Praising God for your baptism and the work He is doing in you!

5:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Heather
Finally caught up on your blog. Kendra was so cute in the Limo.

6:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's the cutest passenger I've ever had!

7:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home