Halloween dress up fun - a little late

So we went out and got the costumes the day before Halloween at Value Village. I first got a dog costume for Micah but then I spied this shaggy dog costume. It was hilirous. Poor guy was hot though. Kendra had wanted to be baby jaquar from Diego but she then spied this princess dress and she was set on that. The dog costume was $10 but I had to buy the princess dress new at $24 (I know she'll get the use out of it though). After we got the costumes we did the grandparents tour (my mom and dad's work, then my grandma and then to see Jamie's parentst). They all just love it.Micah had a Halloween party at school but Kendra, Larissa and I went to the Early Years Centre for some fun. How appropriate that a princess make some tea??

Later that night we went to Calvary Gospel church in Beamsville for a "Harvest Party". They had a friendly night that celebrates God not the devil but yet the kids got to dress-up and still get candy. My kids loved it all. There was colouring, costume judging, games, face painting, cookie decorating, pumkin weight and jelly bean far guessing and the most fun part getting the candy (and lots of it) by answering some questions/riddles.

2 Comments:
They are both adorable, Heather! It looks like you found a great way to spend the evening.
2:05 AM
Hi DIL
I'm missing your updates so you'll just have to tell me more when you see me.
7:17 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home