Reflect on Him this season
WOW life has been busy trying to get everything ready for Christmas this year. With Kendra having no naps I have two less hours in the day to get everything already. Plus I have taken in two of my friend's kids for 2 hours a week. I enjoy having the kids but things have to go on hold sometimes (like the blog). Anyways, this weekend we are trying to relax and remember the real meaning of Christmas.
This morning, I delivered a Christmas Hamper to a family from our church. She's a single mom with three girls. I really feel hard for her and it's so hard for them to accept money/things from people. We had a 2 hour conversation and it was nice to learn about her more than the casual hi from church.
Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to you all and to remember that Jesus came to the earth as a baby to save us all from our sins by dieing on the cross. In all of life's businesses it's important to remember why we give gifts. The Christmas season is so special and yet sometimes we miss Jesus in it all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home