Baby at 12 weeks
Last week I had had a bit of spotting twice so I called the doctor. So Friday after lots of phone calls to figure out babysitters (I had the girls that day) I went into the doctors on Friday afternoon. My regular doctor doesn't work on Fridays so I saw another doctor who had me go to the hospital for an emergency ultrasound. Everything is fine and it's so precious to see the baby for the first time on the screen and really know they are alive in there. At the time I was 12 weeks pregnant and the baby's heart rate is at 162 beats per minute and it was measuring 12 weeks, 6 days old.Today marks the 13 week mark and I am feeling like I have a bit more energy. Well at least able to stay up a little later than 8:30 pm.
Labels: Baby

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home