Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

T-ball



We signed Micah up for T-ball this year instead of soccer. I was pretty sure once he got the rules he would be pretty good at it (he has been throwing balls overhand pretty hard since he was 15 months old). THe kids only play 3 innings but it's enough since they are slower. The game ended up being 1 1/2 hours. Micah was playing against some classmates too.




So we have had a few practices and last night was the first game. It was lots of fun to watch them and so hard not to laugh at times. The kids are hilirous in the outfield especially as they get bored. So here are a bunch of shots I got of Micah.





This one is my favourite. Don't ask me what he is doing here.











He was very good at batting and running. He got 2 runs in.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leigh Penner said...

Isn't baseball fun? Both of my boys are playing-- I'm definitely the loudest parent there!

2:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home