Here comes Baby #3
So the word is out with the family so I am announcing the big news here too. So here comes baby #3 in the Verrier household. The baby is expected January 8th, 2009.
Okay it's been quite the rollercoaster in the past few weeks so I thought I'd tell the whole story.
So in the past few years I have had some problems with bleeding part way through my cycles. My doctor had me go to a gynacologist about 2 months ago. So she took me off the pill to determine if that is the problem. Nothing is wrong other than my body reacting to different birth control pills. So after the not even one month of being off the pill here he/she comes. We hadn't really decided if we wanted any more children but I suppose that God decided for us. We were shocked at first but excited to have another little baby around.
I hadn't really planned on spilling the beans already but at our Mother's Day get together a week and a half ago my SIL asked, "So your not having any more kids, right?". So me not being able to lie says, "No comment". So the beans got spilled a little earlier than I had wanted but I know God will take care of the little one over these critical first weeks.
Okay it's been quite the rollercoaster in the past few weeks so I thought I'd tell the whole story.
So in the past few years I have had some problems with bleeding part way through my cycles. My doctor had me go to a gynacologist about 2 months ago. So she took me off the pill to determine if that is the problem. Nothing is wrong other than my body reacting to different birth control pills. So after the not even one month of being off the pill here he/she comes. We hadn't really decided if we wanted any more children but I suppose that God decided for us. We were shocked at first but excited to have another little baby around.
I hadn't really planned on spilling the beans already but at our Mother's Day get together a week and a half ago my SIL asked, "So your not having any more kids, right?". So me not being able to lie says, "No comment". So the beans got spilled a little earlier than I had wanted but I know God will take care of the little one over these critical first weeks.
This week has been very rough on me. I've been very tired (I'm at 6 weeks now) and the nausea has been really rough at times. I was tired with the other two but never had too much of a problem with the nausea. This pregancy has been rough and I actually had to throw up on Wednesday at the Early Years Centre with the kids. It was such a blessing it happened there. The employee was able to watch the 4 of the kids (I babysit two girls part-time) for about 20 minutes while I composed myself and cleaned up. I've gotten out the SeaBands today and hopefully that will curb some of the nausea.

9 Comments:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooohoooooo!!! Congratulations!! oh my gosh how exciting!!!!!! can't wait to see you guys!!! :)
9:24 AM
You do realise I only have so many snuggles to give little people at once, right?
GRATZ!
9:29 AM
Congratulations, Heather-- what exciting news!!!
3:36 PM
That's fantastic news, Heather! Congratulations!
8:48 PM
That is wonderful news Heather! Congratulations to you and the family!!!
Hope you feel better soon.
9:04 AM
Heather, I'm so thrilled for you. CONGRATULATIONS !! :)
2:23 PM
Congratulations, Heather :-)
3:58 PM
Huge Congrats Heather!!!
8:29 PM
oh my!! i just read this heather!!! congratulations!!! babies are so wonderful!!! so happy for you!
10:51 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home