Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy 40th Anniversary to my in-laws


Last week we had a dinner at the Keg with Jamie's parents, his sister and her boyfriend, my mom and Grandma came along too. We had lots of fun chatting and eating lots of yummy food. I didn't get too many good photos as it was dark inside but here is a good one I caught of them as we were leaving the restaurant. It was interesting to here them talk about their marriage of 40 years as "comfortable".

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly A said...

Congrats to Jamie's parents, Heather. What a great milestone to celebrate! I think Jamie looks a lot like his Dad - does he hear that a lot?

12:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home