Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

We had a fun Father's Day BBQ at our house this evening. We were also celebrating Jamie's sister's birthday which was on June 4th. It was a fun time to be all together.


Tonight was hilirous. Kendra I guess decided to come downstairs for some reason but didn't make it all the way. So Jamie found her sleeping on the stairs like this. She was hanging onto the railing and had a blanket over her head. She is usually a very mobile sleeper so thank goodness we caugth her before she fell down the stairs.




Just a pregancy update. I am now 10 weeks preganant and very tired (some days I have to have a nap in the middle of the day and if not I'm wiped out by 9 pm usually). The nausea is good now (praise God). I used the seabands for a couple of weeks as needed and now I don't need them anymore. We were at the doctors office last Thursday and the kids were with me. They don't get it quite yet. That might be a good thing though as it's going to be a long time for them to wait.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Heather!
Finally caught up on your blog. Last time I looked was at the snowfall. Cute picture of us on 40th. Kendra is so cute asleep on the stairs. We'll have to watch her closely when she sleeps here.

7:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home