Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's a boy


I had my ultrasound a while ago and just got around to scanning the pictures in now. So anyways, they tell me it's a boy. The kids were a bit disappointed (they both wanted a girl - Kendra's was Sarah and Micah's was Aurora) at first but they are warming up to the idea just fine. So far no firm names but he gets called "Jack" just because that is what Kendra wants to call him.

I went to the doctor last Monday and she said I was measuring large so I have to drink that aweful stuff to see if I have gestational diabetes. I will do that tommorrow and I pray that everything works out fine.

Here is a picture of the large tummy at almost 25 weeks. Those 3rd babies can get huge fast.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww "Jack" is looking great!!! :) I hope you don't have GD and are just growing a healthy boy!!

6:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: Previous Blog - Those kids are the cutest grandchildren in the world. Looks like Jack may join the contest

7:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOPS Forgot to put " " around "Jack". Sorry

7:32 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Look at that cute belly! Huge congrats again Heather. Looking forward to meeting "Jack"!

10:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home