Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Days of School

Micah went back to school last Tuesday and this time for a full-day as he is in Grade One. I've heard some great things about his teacher and so far he loves it (other it being a long day).




Kendra is a February baby so she doesn't get to go to school until next year. So I decided to sign her up for the Beamsville Co-op Nursery School. I have to drive to the next town but I just loved the atmosphere better than the one here in Grimsby. Kendra went on Wednesday last week and goes this week twice before starting a full 3 mornings a week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

What great pictures of your kids! I hope they (and you!) have a marvelous, fun-filled, and interesting year.

10:12 PM

 
Blogger Holly A said...

Wow, look at how grown up they are! Doesn't time just fly by? What a wonderful time for them - and for you, Heather.

I hope that you are doing well and feeling great. Be sure to enjoy some "me" time while they are at school.

2:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home