Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Now Canadian Scrapbooker wants my scrapbook page

Totally can't believe it as Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine wants a page of mine, acutally they wanted two but one was spoken for already. So 3 pages picked up in about 10 days. Hopefully, this is continue but I won't press my luck.

Monday was awesome as the inlaws came and got the kids so I did some painting jobs I have been meaning to do for a while. Espeically nice now that the basement is clean.

I put some things on ebay too so hopefully I can get some money for the stuff. Got lots more to sell but it's a start.

2 Comments:

Blogger SmileyCarrie said...

wow.. i'm so impressed!! WOW Congratulations!

9:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not surprised! You are very talented!

8:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home