Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Easter - He is Risen

Just wanted to wish you all a happy Easter and to help you remember that this is the time that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and then three days later he rose again just as he said. What a joyous day!!

Here are some of my favourite pictures of the kids today. I got Micah to dress in a tie until Kendra got a little more attention from Grandpa and then he wanted it off.


After church, we had a BBQ with family at our house and a small egg hunt. We talked to my Grandma Cobban (who just turned 95) and Jamie's grandfather in BC yesterday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather M. said...

Awesome photos!!!!

11:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home