Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Nervous! and Once upon a time

Today I have been cleaning and organizing my house so that it'll look great tommorrow. The lady ( oh now I feel bad as I have forgotten her name) is coming with her 2 1/2 year old to see if he could come here for daycare. From the telephone conversation we had last week it sounds great but hopefully I don't mess something up tommorrow.

We also booked our flights to Florida today. So in one month we will be in Florida on the beach. Can't wait.

I have been trying to get Micah to pray himself at night and it's been so cute the last few nights. He starts his prayer with, "Once upon a time" and is very nervous praying. He does end with "Thank You Jesus, Amen" though. Just so cute!!

Kendra is still not walking fully yet but she frequently stands up and takes about 3 or 4 steps on her own. She'll get there soon but it just seems to long especially since she has been crawling for about 7 months now. I guess both of my kids will be late walkers (Micah walked at 15 months but he didn't crawl until 9 months).

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

yay vacation land here we come!!! :)

7:51 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

That is so cute "once upon a time". Good for him for starting so early.

Have a great time on your vacation! I will be on the beaches of California in 3 weeks...so I know how excited you are! (only difference is I am taking a bus!!!)

12:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home