Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Bargain shopper

Well I have always been a bargain hunter and I guess I follow in my mothers footsteps. My mother used to buy clothes for us on sale that wouldn't fit for years sometimes. I try not to be that bad but I love to garage sale. This week I went to go to Tall Girl to find some clothes for our trip but I ended up checking out the Goodwill store first. This store was good. I got 3 pairs of pants, 2 pairs of shorts, 5 shirts/blouses, 4 pairs of pants for Micah and one shirt for Kendra all for $65 dollars. Then yesterday I was at the Twins Mom to Mom sale and I got lots of clothes for Kendra and Micah (including some shoes) all for $45. I'm all set for clothes now for quite a while. I love a bargain.

My girlfriend Christine came over yesterday. I felt so bad as she had no kids and I was having to juggle the kids (Jamie had to work from home). She didn't get much scrapbooking done but it was fun to chat.

Finally got some more hotels booked for our trip to Florida and some passes to a zoo, an aquarium and a museum (discount deal). I feel a little bit better now.

I got a page done yesterday but your going to have to wait for a while to see it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

yay for good bargain shopping!! and for getting stuff booked! woohoo! Found some outlet stores in clearwater adn ft myers that we'll have to hit for sure!

hmmm wonder what you're up to why you won't share the page you did... I am curious!

4:08 PM

 
Blogger Heather M. said...

Wow, you must have picked the right day to hit the Goodwill store! WTG!
You must be getting so excited about your FL trip!! You guys are gonna have so much fun!

5:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home