We are going to Florida!!!
We'll this week we got our tickets and 7 days of our stay in Florida booked for the last weekend in APril and the first week of May. We are going with our friends, Chris and Patti and it should be a blast. We still have many details to finish but the big things are booked. Hopefully now that the kit stuff is done I can get the rest of the hotels and the car rental all booked. It's going to be soo much fun.
Friday Micah was at Gammie's so Kendra and I went shopping. I went to the Goodwill store. That was fun as there was no larger change room so Kendra had to come in with me. She was crawling under the door and I was not in a state to come out. After trying on a bunch of stuff I didn't get anything. I did however, get Micah 4 parts of pants. One fits him now and the rest he will have to grow into.
Friday night my mom came over and Jamie and I went out to Home Depot to get some things and look for another chair for the front room (just want to get it finished).
Went to a mom's breakfast with some ladies at church yesterday and some shopping afterwards. I got some pants at Walmart after much shopping (I just wanted one new outfit). The pants were 2 sizes smaller than I would normally wear. I liked to see that. I have lost 15 lbs now with the help of my get fit challenge buddy (Leigh) and now two more (KA and Kimberly Marie). I hope I can keep going with this. I seem to be fine as long as I eat at home. The days I'm out visiting and such (down the drain). It's a good thing that I have one day off from the diet a week. Totally would survive if I didn't have that. After shopping at Walmart thought I'd stop at the local scrapbook store (LSS) and I meet one of the ladies from S! (JaniceV) there with a friend of hers.
Went to my mom's for her students birthday party last night. Lots of fun.
I went to my girlfriend, Christine's afterwards to scrapbook. I didn't get all that much accomplished but it was still fun to chat. She has been such an inspriation for me. She's a single mom dealing with stuff all the time. She is fabulous with her kids (everything that she is going though I learn from since her kids are just a little bit older). She inspires me to think about life and relationships more (I'm such an introvert).
Sunday was church and then later this afternoon we went to our friends Chris and Patti's. Nice to chat for a while and talk more about our trip. I so can't wait, I've already starting trying on clothes for the kids as I have no idea what summer stuff will fit them.

1 Comments:
You lucky thing you - can I fit in your suitcase? What a wonderful trip that will be.
8:43 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home