Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Egg Hunt with friends




Today we had a big egg hunt at our house for the babytalk group (when Micah was born we had classes and we've kept in touch over the 3 1/2 years we have known each other). We just threw them in the backyard and let the 14 or so of the kids go running for chocolates all at once. It was a lot of fun. I have lots of food leftover so it's a good thing that we are having family over tommorrow too.

Later tonight Micah asked to go bowling so all of us went to Stryx Bowling Centre near our house. We played two games as Kendra was doing well (she was facinated by the disco lights they had and watching us bowl for the first game at least). Micah is really doing well at bowling. He has gone 4 times now and today he had a score of 68 and 53. I think that is pretty good for a 3 1/2 year old.

Also today is the day to post the guest designer scraplift page on Scraptivity. So here is my page I did of Julie's "Laugh Out Loud" page. I used the February 2004 kit papers, may arts ribbon, December 2004 kit stamps with white paint.
There is also a layout I did with TammyS! awesome April sketch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home