Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Monday, August 24, 2009

6 months


Ethan is 7 months now but I got to get the 6 month stuff down now:
has mostly 2 naps a day, roughly 2 hours each
is rotating around on his tummy
rolls around
sits up quite well until he leans over
eats pick up foods i.e. Cheerios (6 1/2 months)
is picking stuff off of the carpet
screeches
is very ticklish
puts his toes in his mouth
is getting bored with his toys
puts both thumbs in his mouth sometimes
has very wide feet
is still breastfeeding 4-5 times a day
waves, low 5's
is still in his infant seat
is 19 lbs 4 oz on July 31, 2009
has very chubby little legs
went swimming for the first time


2 Comments:

Blogger Holly A said...

Awww, he's adorable, Heather!

11:58 AM

 
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

Holy can't believe your baby is THAT big already!!!!

2:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home