Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Trying times

I had broken my elbow few weeks ago and on May 12th I had to wear more casts to straighten out my elbow. Definately a surprise having more casts on. I finally got the straightening casts off on June 4.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather M. said...

Oh my goodness, Heather, what an ordeal! I hope things are going better now. How difficult with a baby and 2 other kids!

3:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ethan is the cutest baby grandchild in the world. He's doing so much more now. Don't forget to tell me when he is being weened.

6:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gammie said the previous comment of course

6:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home