Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tenika Morrison likes my layout

Got an email from Tenika Morrison yesterday and she asked to put my layout on her blog. How very cool is that??? She was just surfing on 2 peas and asked me. The blog is all layouts with more than one picture and is very inspiring. Check it out here:

http://scrapbooklayouts.blogspot.com/

Had the faithbooking girls over tonight to do some Christmas crafts. They did an altered pocket calender, a paper filled glass ornament and a bunch of cards - all in 1 1/2 hours. The plan was to teach stamping but I ended up get into embossing (since it was at my house as Chantelle was sick). So I now have embossing powder into everything. Oh well they had fun!!

I mentioned once on the Scraptivity boards that Canadian Scrapbooker had not received my layout for the spring issue. Well I was getting worried so I decided to email Heather just to check. Apparently, Jackie got it so I'm so relieved. That would have been $7 out of pocket for shipping plus the cost of dupicating the layout and there is a pocket with memoribilia that was priceless. Thank you God!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

yay for blog love! That looks like a great inspiration site, even though I find myself scrapping 1 photo at a time (maybe i would get more done if i used more photos!)

10:48 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Congrats again Heather!

3:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home