Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Secret Santa gift!!!


I'm finally getting to take a picture of my secret santa gift I got from Tammy. Oh my she went totally overboard on it. She made this fabulous altered H for me. What a great thing to look at as inspiration in my scrapbook room. Oh and all the goodies she sent in three different packages. I already used up some of the homemade tags and ribbon she gave me.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw the picture of Micah yawning. What a hoot. When we saw the concert in the afternoon, he was Mr. Joe Cool. Spotted us immediately and started waving. Looked for us again as soon as he came on stage and started waving again. Of course we were right up front and there wasn't too much of a crowd. He was really concentrating but looked quite nonchalant. We have it on video and will bring it Christmas Day.

5:19 AM

 
Blogger Elia said...

Looks like Tammy spoiled you Heather. Have fun playing with your goodies.

Love the photo of Micah yawning. Too cute.

12:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home