Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Birthday mommy and Ethan!!



So I am now 34 years old. We just had a family thing at home and then a party with Jamie's parents, sister and my mom on Saturday.




It was also Ethan's 1st birthday on the 14th of January. He had no idea but the kids wanted to have a party for him. We just invited the neighbours kids over. Micah even had games picked out (although we didn't really play them when the time came). He was going to play "Chase the baby" and he also made up "Pin the tail on the mouth". I guess since babies put everything in their mouths he did that instead of pin the tail on the donkey. They actually ended up just playing for a bit and decorated some cupcakes. It was after school but it ended up being closer to 4:30 pm. We ended up having dinner closer to 6 that night.

Then later we had celebrations for him with Gammie and Pompa, Auntie and my mom on the Saturday after. Ethan got his fun Leap Frog drum from Auntie and some money from Gammie and Pompa for his RESP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home